Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stress

Yup, it's that time of the year...only that it's a whole month earlier than usual (ref to prev post)

and now i'm full on freaking out.

That's what you get when you leave things to the last minute -_-"
...when you have a test tomorrow and you choose to fill your tummy and play with lanterns instead of study.
...when you choose to go on facebook and write to your friend after all that instead of study.
...and now you're forced to deal with the fact that "unprepared" is an utter and complete understatement to the way you feel about the test tomorrow.
That's what you get.

Add on the fact that you're in emotional turmoil from the insane piano hours, stress etc.,

you're pretty much screwed.

I feel drained and I'm not even a quarter of the way there yet.

Let's hope there's enough to keep me driven till then.

For now, I will take a deeeeeeeeep breath, switch off the lights, and sleep my worries away.



Daily dose of cliche: You see right through me.

No comments: