Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Gonna Be a Craaaazy Month!

Seems like there's a tons of things to do in preparation for the month of October.

Gotta...
Start printing those lecture notes I was just too lazy to print throughout the semester,
Start listening to all of the lectures I'd missed out on,
Re-listen to the ones I found myself dozing off/actually slack-mouthed-semi-drooling in, which is basically everything,
Properly researching for diploma program notes,
Actually writing the damned thing,
Find the discipline to play all of my pieces in one sitting,
Progressively learn to squeeze it all into 30 minutes,
But before that actually knowing how to play them perfectly,
Study for piano,
Wonder why I was ever so ambitious with the piano,
And accepting the fact that there IS NO TURNING BACK :O,
Start on physio assignment which is due in October but sadly I'd be so swamped it's better to start now,
Actually pondering/praying over the 40-day fast commencing 24th September, learning its purpose, what I'd do etc.,
GET EXCITED
because mother's coming October as well!!

Let's see how much of it I really do in Sept,
fully aware of what needs to be done.

But, looking at it, thinking about it,
just makes me want to escape by drowning myself in tv shows.

Now THAT'S what I need to fast on.
Escapism.
Sigh.

No comments: